Monday, August 16, 2010

GIST LIST 225:365

Photobucket

Today my wonderful hubby and I celebrate our 14th wedding anniversary. It's amazing to think that after all this time we still can experience firsts in this journey. We still love being with each other and raising our little family. Sure we have our not so good days, but the great days outweigh them by leaps and bounds. I'm so lucky to have Jason in my life and to have him as my hubby. Today's GIST LIST is dedicated to my hubby.
1. I'm grateful that he chose me to spend forever with.
2. I'm grateful for all the hard work that he does for our family.
3. I'm grateful for all the little (and big)things that he does for me.
4. I'm grateful for texts that let me know he's thinking of me.
5. I'm thankful that God led him to me and has kept us together.

1 comment:

Sassytimes said...

Happy Anniversary again! You two are wonderful!