Sunday, August 15, 2010

A bunch of GIST LISTs to catch up on...

220
1. Getting to see the kids I watch after their week long vacation
2. Crossing things off my to-do list.
3. Cheer practices only being once a week now til the next competition gets closer.
4. Bags all packed for our vacation.
5. Having 2 excited kids. I love that they love to travel.

221
1. Everyone up early and out the door on time.
2. Safe traveling.
3. Laughing (and screaming) with Jojo on the roller coaster.
4. Squeezing Jakey tight on a ride (it's nice to know he still needs me).
5. Watching Jakey tie his shoes!

222
1. Getting a picture of my kids sleeping in bed together.
2. Hearing laughter from my Mom and kids.
3. Taking a trip down memory lane with my Mom.
4. Seeing Niagra Falls as a family - it's truly AMAZING!
5. Hugs and thank yous from my kids.

223
1. Another trip to the Falls, there is just so much to see!
2. Being able to see my Great Uncle turn 85!
3. Seeing my Mom enjoy herself around her uncle and cousins (plus I got to meet some cousins for the first time).
4. Hearing stories about my Mom growing up.
5. Seeing both kids being so brave and daring in an unfamiliar pool. I think we created fish this summer! lol

224.
1. My hubby for working so hard and making this our summer of vacations and concerts.
2. My MIL for watching taking such good care of my Lexi girl.
3. Being okay on the Maid of the Mist (I wasn't sure how rocky the ride on the boat would be. And yes, that makes 3 days at the Falls.)
4. Making it safely through some nasty weather on the way home.
5. Seeing a wiggly doggie meet me at the door.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun on your vacation - AWESOME! I can't wait to hear about Jake's adventures at school.

Sassytimes said...

So glad you guys got to have a family vacation (and experience so much!) before school starts back up. Sounds like you had an amazing time!!